An all-natural eye makeup remover that works? You betcha! The one-ounce size may seem small but you don't need a lot to get that mascara off. Great for fixing mistakes too.
Use a cottonball to apply a small amount of remover. Wipe downward on the surface of the skin.
As always test a small area on your skin to see if you are allergic to any ingredients. Seek medical attention if you feel there is a reaction to any product you use.
Natural Eye Makeup Remover
Each handmade 2 oz liquid Eye Makeup Remover has:
* Coconut oil has Lauric acid that is an anti-microbial compound that deep cleans the skin.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and can help reduce fine lines.
* Calendula Oil can promote your body's ability to produce collagen, which can give it anti-ageing properties.
* Lavender essential oil is soothing and has anti-inflammatory properties.
* Frankincense Oil promotes the regeneration of healthy cells and can keep existing cells and tissues healthy.